Join 1,612 other subscribers
- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
World of Wine News
- CHAMPAGNE ARMAND DE BRIGNAC 'ACE OF SPADES' CELEBRATES BEYONCÉ'S RENAISSANCE WORLD TOUR WITH A SPECIAL EXPERIENCE
- Alcoholic Beverages Market size to grow by USD 440.18 billion from 2022 to 2027; Growth driven by increasing popularity of craft drinks - Technavio
- Enotourism Global Market Report 2023: Increasing Government Initiatives to Encourage Tourism Drives Growth
- The exceptional Château Haut-Brion Library curated by Domaine Clarence Dillon
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 98,909 hits
Tag Archives: Cannubi
Damilano, Cannubi, Barolo DOCG, Nelle Cantine di la Morra, Piemonte, Italia, 2009, 14.5% abv.
The 2010 Barolos are widely renowned as being part of the best vintage in a long time, but this 2009 was no slouch. From the famed Cannubi hill in La Morra, the Damilano is made from 100% Nebbiolo grapes planted … Continue reading
Posted in Italy, Nebbiolo, RED Tagged 2009, Barolo DOCG, Cannubi, Damilano, italia, La morra, nebbiolo, Nelle Cantine di la Morra, Piemonte, red wine Leave a comment