- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Vivanco Family Wines Announces New Activation for Visitors, "The Vivanco Experience"
- International Association of Women Chefs & Restaurateurs (WCR) Announces 2019 International Women's Day Dinner
- Celebrate Hollywood's Biggest Night with eMeals Recipes & Award-Winning Wines
- Visit Temecula Valley Welcomes Visitors for Springfest Festivals & Events
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 71,891 hits
Tag Archives: Grand Cru Classé
Just yesterday (November 7, 2016), Jean-Henri Schÿler, owner of this Bordeaux third-growth, Château Kirwan, and négociant Maison Schröder & Schÿler passed away at age 85. The Kirwan name actually has Irish roots (from the Gaelic meaning black). In the mid … Continue reading