- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Top Wine Pros Share Their Picks of the Best Values $20 and Under
- GatoNegro Unveils New Campaign "It's All About Flavor" Highlighting Its Main Attribute - Flavor!
- Fine Wine & Good Spirits to Host Four Roses Senior Brand Ambassador at Philadelphia Premium Collection
- Napa's Last Bottle Wines Launches...FIRST BOTTLE
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 69,557 hits
Tag Archives: Piemonte
This winery, owned by the Dogliani family for the past five generations, has vineyards in four regions of Piemonte – La Morra, Barolo, Monforte d’Alba and Serralunga d’Alba. The Batasiolo vineyard where the Nebbiolo grapes for this wine are from is … Continue reading
This wine comes straight from Piemonte in the northwestern corner of Italy from a vineyard tended to by former architect Marco Piacentino and his family. The vineyard lies directly across the road from Angelo Gaja’s famous Sori Tilden vines. Piacentino’s side of the … Continue reading
The 2010 Barolos are widely renowned as being part of the best vintage in a long time, but this 2009 was no slouch. From the famed Cannubi hill in La Morra, the Damilano is made from 100% Nebbiolo grapes planted … Continue reading
San Cristoforo, Azienda Agricola Pietro Rinaldi, Barbaresco DOCG, Alba, Piemonte, Italy, 2007, 14%, C$60
I caught this one at the height of its perfection. Not being a frequent consumer of Italian wine, I have to admit I need to study just a little (ok, maybe a lot) before I go to buy anything. Can … Continue reading