Join 1,617 other subscribers
- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
World of Wine News
- More than just tastings: wine2digital's schedule of Vinitaly masterclasses is something worth lining up for
- Kendall-Jackson Winery Hosting 2nd Annual Kentucky Derby® Celebration with Friday Night Kick-Off Concert Starring GRAMMY Award Nominated, Multi-Platinum Country Music Star Jimmie Allen
- Festival Napa Valley Announces Carrie Underwood, Matteo Bocelli, Pablo Sáinz Villegas, Lucas Meachem, and Time for Three to Headline 2023 Summer Season, July 8-23
- Springtime blooms have arrived at Biltmore
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 98,219 hits
Tag Archives: tours in Jerez
Cream, Bodegas El Maestro Sierra, Jerez-Xérès-Sherry DO, Spain, 375ml, 17.5% abv.
During a September 2017 visit to Jerez, Spain, we wanted to find a way to spend some time in a vineyard growing Palomino grapes. This proved to be more challenging than one would think! The grape growing system in the … Continue reading
Posted in Palomino, Pedro Ximenez / Pedro Gimenez, Sherry, Spain, WHITE Tagged Bodegas El Maestro Sierra, Cream, El Maestro Sierra, Enotourism, fortified wine, Jerez, Jerez-Xérès-Sherry DO, palomino fino, Pedro Ximenez, PX, Sherry Spirit, spain, tours in Jerez, white grapes, Wine tours Leave a comment