Join 1,616 other subscribers
- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
World of Wine News
- Global Sparkling Wine Market Report to 2028: Growing Food Tourism or Culinary Tourism Worldwide is Positively Influencing the Market
- Grgich Hills Estate Receives Regenerative Organic Certification, Taking Sustainable Wine Production to New Heights
- Sotheby's and Masseto to Offer First Ever Bottles Directly from the Masseto Caveau
- Carlton McCoy, Jr. and The Lawrence Family Announce the Appointment of Axel Heinz as CEO for Bordeaux's Château Lascombes
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 98,258 hits
Tag Archives: Sherry Spirit
Cream, Bodegas El Maestro Sierra, Jerez-Xérès-Sherry DO, Spain, 375ml, 17.5% abv.
During a September 2017 visit to Jerez, Spain, we wanted to find a way to spend some time in a vineyard growing Palomino grapes. This proved to be more challenging than one would think! The grape growing system in the … Continue reading
Posted in Palomino, Pedro Ximenez / Pedro Gimenez, Sherry, Spain, WHITE Tagged Bodegas El Maestro Sierra, Cream, El Maestro Sierra, Enotourism, fortified wine, Jerez, Jerez-Xérès-Sherry DO, palomino fino, Pedro Ximenez, PX, Sherry Spirit, spain, tours in Jerez, white grapes, Wine tours Leave a comment