- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Brad Pitt Rosé Triumphs, Sarah Jessica Parker's Effort Lags in "War of the Rosés"
- Ardagh Group partners with Plata Wine Partners to supply locally made wine bottles
- Revolutionizing CBD Product Reviews: Helping Consumers Making More Informed Decisions with Full Transparency
- Vertical Finance Introduces Signature Grand Reserve Rewards Credit Card Designed for Wine Enthusiasts
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 82,419 hits
Tag Archives: Vino Nobile di Montepulciano DOCG
One of my favourite wine and food activities is to pair the two and introduce friends and family to gastronomic and wine nerd combinations they wouldn’t have normally sought out for themselves. I did this recently with a group at … Continue reading
Avignonesi is Italy’s largest biodynamic winery, located in tiny Valiano, Tuscany between Cortona and Montepulciano. Its owner, Virginie Saverys, a former lawyer from Belgium, purchased it in 2009 from the original owners, the Avignonesi family, and has spent the last … Continue reading