- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Trinchero Family Estates Partners With Hanson Of Sonoma® Organic Grape-Based Vodka
- Vinitaly International Academy's Chief Scientist Prof. Attilio Scienza welcomes Italian Wine Ambassadors to Bolgheri, Tuscany
- "TEAM UP FOR EXCELLENCE": Rémy Martin Celebrates Collective Success Through Its New Global Campaign
- Wine Lovers' Advent Calendar Brings Holiday Cheer for the Second Year
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 76,072 hits
Tag Archives: Argyle
One of my favourite wine and food activities is to pair the two and introduce friends and family to gastronomic and wine nerd combinations they wouldn’t have normally sought out for themselves. I did this recently with a group at … Continue reading
Argyle, Blanc de Blancs, Knudsen Vineyard, Julia Lee’s Block, Dundee Hills AVA, Oregon, 2009, 12.5% abv.
‘Brut makes you better‘ is the claim on the Argyle Winery website. Agreed! We were there in 2010 and purchased this with that goal in mind. Very pale lemon with a persistent, chubby bubble, this sparkler has a very light nose … Continue reading