- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- TASTE ENCOUNTERS WITH MUMM: Laurent Fresnet brings his avant-garde vision to reinvent the Mumm champagne tasting experience
- Wainwright Liquor Selects Quini Platform To Power Virtual Wine Tastings and Wine Recommendations
- Wine Insiders Welcomes Geoffrey Zakarian As Its Newest Brand Ambassador
- Cannabis Global Signs with Baja United for Nationwide Distribution
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 83,537 hits
Tag Archives: Argyle
One of my favourite wine and food activities is to pair the two and introduce friends and family to gastronomic and wine nerd combinations they wouldn’t have normally sought out for themselves. I did this recently with a group at … Continue reading
Argyle, Blanc de Blancs, Knudsen Vineyard, Julia Lee’s Block, Dundee Hills AVA, Oregon, 2009, 12.5% abv.
‘Brut makes you better‘ is the claim on the Argyle Winery website. Agreed! We were there in 2010 and purchased this with that goal in mind. Very pale lemon with a persistent, chubby bubble, this sparkler has a very light nose … Continue reading