- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Introducing AVANTI, a New Division of Riboli Family Wines
- Summer Events & Festivals Abound in Monterey County, California
- DEWAR'S® LAUNCHES SECOND ITERATION OF "THE CHAMPIONS EDITION" COMMEMORATIVE BOTTLE FOR THE 2022 U.S. OPEN®
- Ekos announces new wine production experience for the industry's only end-to-end business management software
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 94,088 hits
Tag Archives: Argyle
One of my favourite wine and food activities is to pair the two and introduce friends and family to gastronomic and wine nerd combinations they wouldn’t have normally sought out for themselves. I did this recently with a group at … Continue reading
Argyle, Blanc de Blancs, Knudsen Vineyard, Julia Lee’s Block, Dundee Hills AVA, Oregon, 2009, 12.5% abv.
‘Brut makes you better‘ is the claim on the Argyle Winery website. Agreed! We were there in 2010 and purchased this with that goal in mind. Very pale lemon with a persistent, chubby bubble, this sparkler has a very light nose … Continue reading