- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- A. Lassonde Inc. announces end of its sponsorship agreement with Montreal International Marathon
- Alessia Antinori to Headline South Walton Beaches Wine and Food Festival, April 23 - 26, 2020
- 'The Great American Experience,' a Perfect Pairing With the Great American Wine Company and the National Park Foundation
- WTSO Collaborates With MECHA Chocolate to Create Valentine's Day Gifts
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 77,981 hits
Tag Archives: Argyle
One of my favourite wine and food activities is to pair the two and introduce friends and family to gastronomic and wine nerd combinations they wouldn’t have normally sought out for themselves. I did this recently with a group at … Continue reading
Argyle, Blanc de Blancs, Knudsen Vineyard, Julia Lee’s Block, Dundee Hills AVA, Oregon, 2009, 12.5% abv.
‘Brut makes you better‘ is the claim on the Argyle Winery website. Agreed! We were there in 2010 and purchased this with that goal in mind. Very pale lemon with a persistent, chubby bubble, this sparkler has a very light nose … Continue reading