- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Are you aware of the trends, drivers, and challenges for the Cooking Wine Market?
- Vintage Wine Estates joins industry and key stakeholders as founding member of the Sustainable Wine Roundtable
- Vinitaly International Academy USA announces three new Italian Wine Ambassadors in the USA
- Historic French Wine Producer, Maison Lorgeril, Now Imported Under Albert Bichot USA Portfolio
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 90,391 hits
Tag Archives: Vouvray AC
Do a quick search on this site and you’ll find five other reports on Huet wines that I’ve enjoyed over the past several years, as well as an accounting of our trip there in June 2014. One of my favourite … Continue reading
Domaine Huet, Clos du Bourg, Moelleux, Première Trie, Vouvray AC, Loire, France, 2002, 12.5% abv, US$ 45 (half bottle)
Chenin Blanc is one of the most versatile grapes. This wine is a botrytised, sweet version from Domaine Huet located in Vouvray, Loire Valley, France. If you actually knew what these grapes look like when picked, you may not want to … Continue reading
These are a few of my favourite things – the Loire Valley, Domaine Huet and Chenin Blanc. We visited this classic biodynamic benchmark winery in June 2014 but opened this bottle in July 2015. A second bottle was opened in October 2015 (notes … Continue reading
Inspired by our visit to Huet in Vouvray, Loire Valley, France and the friendly and informative tasting and tour led by Johan Le Calonnec, we bought two bottles, one of which was the 2003 Haut Lieu. Medium gold with a … Continue reading