- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Boisset Collection's Commemorative D-Day Wine Lands at BevMo!
- Enjoy a Well-Earned Pension Mr. Robert Parker, Tastingbook is Happy to take the Mandate of the Next Generation Wine Guide!
- Wine, Food & Trains - The Rioja Railway Wine Experience Rode The High Line
- Rack & Riddle Announces Major Upgrade to Sparkling Wine Production Capabilities at its Healdsburg Facility
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 73,513 hits
Tag Archives: rose
I realized three things about Champagne after arriving there and having only studied it out of books up until that point. First, it’s not actually that big. Second, the Montagne de Reims is a misnomer – more of a large … Continue reading
Tasting notes from a study group for the WSET Diploma, Unit 5, Sparkling Wines of the World course … Wine #1 Cava, Parés Baltà, Brut, Penedès, Spain, 11.5% abv, C$22.99 Clear and bright, pale gold, bubbles noted. Clean, light intensity aromas of … Continue reading
I’ve been waiting to open this bottle for a while. After reading about it in the New York Times, I bought two of the three bottles available locally and opened one when family came to visit from England. Come to think of … Continue reading
Summer is finally here and I’m relaxing on the balcony while five tired teenaged rugby playing girls and one happy 14 year old boy are in the living room. The timing is perfect to enjoy winemaker Jeff del Nin’s Vindication Cellars … Continue reading