- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Are you aware of the trends, drivers, and challenges for the Cooking Wine Market?
- Vintage Wine Estates joins industry and key stakeholders as founding member of the Sustainable Wine Roundtable
- Vinitaly International Academy USA announces three new Italian Wine Ambassadors in the USA
- Historic French Wine Producer, Maison Lorgeril, Now Imported Under Albert Bichot USA Portfolio
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 90,391 hits
Category Archives: Industry Tasting
Yesterday I was a speed tasting virgin. Now that I actually understand this speed tasting thing, I’m slightly better prepared. For starters, I intend to spit! Somehow this isn’t coming out the exact way I’d meant it to. Perhaps I … Continue reading
I’ve been ‘Jordanized’. It’s quite clear Jordan Winery knows what it’s doing. The attention to detail at this trade tasting and tour was apparent from start to finish – from the moment I stepped out of the car and was … Continue reading
Tasting notes from a study group for the WSET Diploma, Unit 5, Sparkling Wines of the World course … Wine #1 Cava, Parés Baltà, Brut, Penedès, Spain, 11.5% abv, C$22.99 Clear and bright, pale gold, bubbles noted. Clean, light intensity aromas of … Continue reading
Th 2013 theme at the Vancouver International Wine Festival was California, so a Saturday afternoon spent in a tasting seminar of some of those was in order. The ‘Napa Rocks’ presentation featured various wineries from the region that boasts 16 separate AVAs, … Continue reading