- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Attend the World's Biggest Sherry Party - In Your Home!
- Inspiring Leadership Through Education: 24 Women Leaders Awarded Scholarships by E. & J. Gallo Winery's Women Behind the Wine Educational Fund and the Women of the Vine & Spirits Foundation
- California Wines Presents Seasonal and Holiday Themed Livestream Series
- Acker Launches 200 Wine Indices & a Wine Analytics Platform
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 84,203 hits
Tag Archives: veneto
When it burst onto the international scene post WW2, Prosecco was called the ‘poor man’s champagne’. There’s nothing poor about this Prosecco. Produced from Glera grapes, the Emotivo is clear and bright, pale lemon with a delicate and long lasting … Continue reading
The Italian sparkling wine Prosecco is so popular in North America and throughout Europe, it has risen to the number one market share spot for sparkling wines in many markets and even bumped out Champagne. In 2010 alone, sales of … Continue reading
Tasting notes from a study group for the WSET Diploma, Unit 5, Sparkling Wines of the World course … Wine #1 Cava, Parés Baltà, Brut, Penedès, Spain, 11.5% abv, C$22.99 Clear and bright, pale gold, bubbles noted. Clean, light intensity aromas of … Continue reading
With its opaque ruby colour and violet rim, this Amarone was a pleasure to drink with Rosa at Cioppino’s in Yaletown, Vancouver. Dry, it offers a ripe, red fruit profile with vanilla, clove, medium dusty tannins and medium plus acidity. After … Continue reading