- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Boisset Collection's Commemorative D-Day Wine Lands at BevMo!
- Enjoy a Well-Earned Pension Mr. Robert Parker, Tastingbook is Happy to take the Mandate of the Next Generation Wine Guide!
- Wine, Food & Trains - The Rioja Railway Wine Experience Rode The High Line
- Rack & Riddle Announces Major Upgrade to Sparkling Wine Production Capabilities at its Healdsburg Facility
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 73,513 hits
Tag Archives: muga
This bottle of Muga Reserva 2010 travelled all the way around the world from Rioja Alta to a patio off the far west coast of Canada in Ucluelet, BC. One day, I will visit Rioja DOC and the Bodegas Muga … Continue reading
Summer is meant for rose wine – or is it the other way around? I often wonder why rose is not called ‘pink’ wine in English – we have white and red, so why not pink? This pink wine is fresh, … Continue reading
Spain recently cracked the code – its wine production numbers surged last year (2013) to make it the world’s largest wine producer. It has officially surpassed second place Italy and (gasp) the French came in at paltry number three. More … Continue reading