Join 1,612 other subscribers
- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
World of Wine News
- CHAMPAGNE ARMAND DE BRIGNAC 'ACE OF SPADES' CELEBRATES BEYONCÉ'S RENAISSANCE WORLD TOUR WITH A SPECIAL EXPERIENCE
- Alcoholic Beverages Market size to grow by USD 440.18 billion from 2022 to 2027; Growth driven by increasing popularity of craft drinks - Technavio
- Enotourism Global Market Report 2023: Increasing Government Initiatives to Encourage Tourism Drives Growth
- The exceptional Château Haut-Brion Library curated by Domaine Clarence Dillon
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 98,908 hits
Tag Archives: WSET
Craggy Range Single Vineyard, Te Kahu, Hawkes Bay, Gimblett Gravels, New Zealand, 2010, 13.5% abv.
Gimblett Gravels – try saying that 10 times over after a few glasses of wine. The area is renowned for its Bordeaux blends. Located in Hawkes Bay on the eastern side of New Zealand’s North Island, Gimblett Gravels is a … Continue reading
WSET Diploma Unit 5 – Sparkling Wines of the World – Tasting
Tasting notes from a study group for the WSET Diploma, Unit 5, Sparkling Wines of the World course … Wine #1 Cava, Parés Baltà, Brut, Penedès, Spain, 11.5% abv, C$22.99 Clear and bright, pale gold, bubbles noted. Clean, light intensity aromas of … Continue reading
Posted in Cava, Champagne, Industry Tasting, Prosecco, Sparkling Wine Tagged Brut NV, Cava, Cava Pares Balta Brut, champagne, Diploma, DOC, france, Imperial, Italy, Jose Dhondt, Le Marne, Moet and Chandon, Oger, organic, Penedes, Prosecco, rose, Saignee, spain, Sparkling Wines of the World, Tasting, Unit 5, veneto, Villa Theresa Prosecco, Vino Frizzante, WSET Leave a comment