- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- GatoNegro Unveils New Campaign "It's All About Flavor" Highlighting Its Main Attribute - Flavor!
- Fine Wine & Good Spirits to Host Four Roses Senior Brand Ambassador at Philadelphia Premium Collection
- Napa's Last Bottle Wines Launches...FIRST BOTTLE
- Wine Spectator Learning Center Recognized by Sichel Family Foundation
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 69,556 hits
Tag Archives: Grand Cru Classé de Graves
Bordeaux, Château Malartic Lagravière, Grand Cru Classé, Graves, Pessac-Léognan AC, France, 2010, 14.5% abv, C$100
I often find the names of Bordeaux wineries to be, well, kind of unusual. This one is no exception. After a little digging, I learned it started off as Domaine de Lagravière and in the late 1700s was owned by … Continue reading
Grand Cru Classé de Graves, Château Carbonnieux, Pessac-Léognan, Bordeaux, France, 2011, 13.5% abv, C$65
Today I learned I passed the French Wine Scholar course, so it is logical to celebrate with a French wine, mais bien sûr! I opened the 2009 version a while back, but friends brought this 2011 over to share. A Sauvignon Blanc … Continue reading