- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Fine Wine & Good Spirits to Host Cocktail-Making Demonstration, Tasting at Pittsburgh Premium Collection
- Wine.com Celebrates Growth In Mobile And Millennial Shoppers During Ninth Annual Industry Growth Summit
- Newsom and Trump Share Conflict of Interest Issues
- America's Best Wine Festival* Returns to Sonoma with 40 Garagiste Winemakers, April 13th
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 71,921 hits
Tag Archives: savennieres
Cabernet Franc, Les Muriers, Anjou Villages AC, Loïc Mahé, Loire Valley, France, 12.5% abv. 2013, US$20
These are a few of my favourite things. From a site located in the western part of Savennières and north of the Loire River, Brittany native Loïc Mahé grows bio/organic grapes on shale soils and makes unfiltered wines fermented with natural … Continue reading
Clos de la Coulée de Serrant, Appellation Savennières – Coulée de Serrant Contrôlée, Savennières, Loire, France, 2009, 15.5% abv.
So often, the terms, ‘excellent’, ‘outstanding’ and ‘first class’ are bandied about and used with regard to less-than-stellar wines. Not this time. This is from the Clos de la Coulée de Serrant, a vineyard of only 7 ha in Savennières on … Continue reading