- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Make the Season Bright with the Corby Spirit and Wine Holiday Hosting Guide
- Winter WINEland Returns January 15 - 16
- Champagne Lallier Announces Série R.018 Debut Amidst U.S. Expansion
- Sh!tshow Wine Introduces A New Label, Grat!tude, With A Trio Of Fine Wines Perfect For New Year's Gatherings And Gift Giving
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 91,491 hits
Tag Archives: savennieres
Cabernet Franc, Les Muriers, Anjou Villages AC, Loïc Mahé, Loire Valley, France, 12.5% abv. 2013, US$20
These are a few of my favourite things. From a site located in the western part of Savennières and north of the Loire River, Brittany native Loïc Mahé grows bio/organic grapes on shale soils and makes unfiltered wines fermented with natural … Continue reading
Clos de la Coulée de Serrant, Appellation Savennières – Coulée de Serrant Contrôlée, Savennières, Loire, France, 2009, 15.5% abv.
So often, the terms, ‘excellent’, ‘outstanding’ and ‘first class’ are bandied about and used with regard to less-than-stellar wines. Not this time. This is from the Clos de la Coulée de Serrant, a vineyard of only 7 ha in Savennières on … Continue reading