- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- European High-Quality Wine to Conquer the World: the Native Grape Odyssey Program Launched at Vinitaly 2019
- "Rosé All May" and Art in Nature Experiences Await Auberge du Soleil Guests this Spring
- "Ne' Lieti Calici" of 103 Italian Wines selected by Wine Spectator -- OperaWine Celebrates Another Successful Edition
- Condé Nast Names Pascale Bernasse Top Travel Specialist For France
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 72,913 hits
Tag Archives: savennieres
Cabernet Franc, Les Muriers, Anjou Villages AC, Loïc Mahé, Loire Valley, France, 12.5% abv. 2013, US$20
These are a few of my favourite things. From a site located in the western part of Savennières and north of the Loire River, Brittany native Loïc Mahé grows bio/organic grapes on shale soils and makes unfiltered wines fermented with natural … Continue reading
Clos de la Coulée de Serrant, Appellation Savennières – Coulée de Serrant Contrôlée, Savennières, Loire, France, 2009, 15.5% abv.
So often, the terms, ‘excellent’, ‘outstanding’ and ‘first class’ are bandied about and used with regard to less-than-stellar wines. Not this time. This is from the Clos de la Coulée de Serrant, a vineyard of only 7 ha in Savennières on … Continue reading