- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Are you aware of the trends, drivers, and challenges for the Cooking Wine Market?
- Vintage Wine Estates joins industry and key stakeholders as founding member of the Sustainable Wine Roundtable
- Vinitaly International Academy USA announces three new Italian Wine Ambassadors in the USA
- Historic French Wine Producer, Maison Lorgeril, Now Imported Under Albert Bichot USA Portfolio
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 90,391 hits
Tag Archives: Judgement of BC
Syrah, CC Jentsch Cellars, Oliver, Okanagan Valley VQA, BC, 2013, 13.8% abv, C$30 (2013 vintage tasted October, 2015, 2015 vintage tasted May, 2021)
This BC wine was the winner in the Judgement of BC blind tasting held in August, 2015 in Vancouver. Now, this was no small feat – 12 BC wines (Chardonnay and Syrah) were cast against 12 benchmark Chardonnay and Syrah … Continue reading