- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Balsamic Vinegar of Modena To Be Showcased At Upcoming Events Across The U.S.
- CRŪ Winery Opens New Tasting Room in Santa Lucia Highlands
- Oak Knoll Winery and Handcrafted Wine & Spirits Announce Multi-State Distribution Partnership
- Kiva Sales & Service (KSS) Appoints Former Southern Glazer's Wine & Spirits Executive Brooks Jorgensen As President
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 89,789 hits
Tag Archives: 2004
We opened this wine at 12 years old on November 2016, at the end of its recommended drinking window (2010-2016). Although initially worried we’d missed the boat, we were relieved to find an elegantly developed drink. Winner of a bronze … Continue reading
Cabernet Sauvignon, Bosché Vineyard, Freemark Abbey, Rutherford, Napa Valley, California, 13.8% abv, 2004, US$120
It’s possible I may have a bit of a bucket list for wine-related things, just sayin’. I’ve enjoyed fresh oysters in Cancale buttressed by glasses of Muscadet, had a private tasting with the Queen of Priorat, and in summer 2015, … Continue reading
Oh dear followers, this is my favourite kind of wine. I just love these classics – few wines are made in this traditional fashion. Why? They’re challenging, different, unique, unusual. I’ve opened up a 2000 version of this in the … Continue reading