- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Lymphoma Research Foundation to Host Annual Wine Tasting Fundraising Event at La Gorce Country Club in Miami Beach, Florida
- Wine Market to See Strong Investment Opportunity | Top Companies Like Accolade Wines, The Wine Group, Davide Campari-Milano S.p.A.& J. Gallo Winery, Constellation Brands, Inc.
- Ardagh Group introduces new sophisticated glass wine bottle designs
- Miner Family Winery Celebrates the Completion of Interior Tasting Room Upgrades
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 78,033 hits
Tag Archives: Gruner Veltliner
We showed up for our tasting at Culmina Family Estate Winery about a week after the big news hit the Canadian wine world – Don and Elaine Triggs had sold their life’s work wine project to Arterra. While chatting about … Continue reading
Grüner Veltliner (aka Gru-vee) is indeed a groovy, Austrian grape that makes great wine. Generally, Gru-vee is food friendly with a solid floral and fruit profile, elegant minerality and a peppery hit. This one is no exception. Made from Grüner grapes harvested … Continue reading
What a nice find – two dusty bottles on the lower shelf in the back at a small liquor store out in Whiterock, BC. Lucky me… The Chorus is an old fave – a blend of 6 white varieties including … Continue reading