- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Global Wine Market Revenue Projected To Exceed $525 Billion Dollars By 2025
- 5 rooms, 70 parallel sessions, 155 speakers, and access to all content for a further two months: here's how wine2wine Business Forum 2021 celebrated the "new normal"
- BOXT Raises $9.35 Million To Expand Luxury Brand of Fine Wine Offerings
- Waterford Whisky Launches The Cuvée一Bordeaux-Inspired Single Malt Shakes Up Traditional Whisky Blending
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 90,856 hits
Tag Archives: Gewürztraminer
In the good old days, after I’d convinced my children that I had to do a ‘safety check’ on their Hallowe’en haul after they’d gone off to bed, I would then sit down with my favourite adult beverage in hand, … Continue reading
Did you know? Gewürztraminer shares the same genetic footprint as several other white grapes including Savagnin, Paien (Switzerland), Traminer (Germany) and Traminer Aromatico (Trentino-Alto Adige, Italy). It’s an aromatic grape that is thought to be a mutation of the Savagnin Rose … Continue reading