Join 1,617 other subscribers
- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
World of Wine News
- More than just tastings: wine2digital's schedule of Vinitaly masterclasses is something worth lining up for
- Kendall-Jackson Winery Hosting 2nd Annual Kentucky Derby® Celebration with Friday Night Kick-Off Concert Starring GRAMMY Award Nominated, Multi-Platinum Country Music Star Jimmie Allen
- Festival Napa Valley Announces Carrie Underwood, Matteo Bocelli, Pablo Sáinz Villegas, Lucas Meachem, and Time for Three to Headline 2023 Summer Season, July 8-23
- Springtime blooms have arrived at Biltmore
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 98,219 hits
Tag Archives: Gewürztraminer
Thornhaven Estates, Gewürztraminer, Summerland, Okanagan Valley, BC, Canada, 2012, 13.5% abv.
Did you know? Gewürztraminer shares the same genetic footprint as several other white grapes including Savagnin, Paien (Switzerland), Traminer (Germany) and Traminer Aromatico (Trentino-Alto Adige, Italy). It’s an aromatic grape that is thought to be a mutation of the Savagnin Rose … Continue reading