- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Balsamic Vinegar of Modena To Be Showcased At Upcoming Events Across The U.S.
- CRŪ Winery Opens New Tasting Room in Santa Lucia Highlands
- Oak Knoll Winery and Handcrafted Wine & Spirits Announce Multi-State Distribution Partnership
- Kiva Sales & Service (KSS) Appoints Former Southern Glazer's Wine & Spirits Executive Brooks Jorgensen As President
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 89,789 hits
Tag Archives: WSET Light Wines of the World
There’s no two ways about it. Bordeaux is confusing. What does Cru Bourgeois mean? You’ve probably heard about the Premier through Cinquième Crus – the famous First through Fifth Growths. The Premier level includes renowned chateaux Lafite, Latour and Margaux, … Continue reading
Did you know? Gewürztraminer shares the same genetic footprint as several other white grapes including Savagnin, Paien (Switzerland), Traminer (Germany) and Traminer Aromatico (Trentino-Alto Adige, Italy). It’s an aromatic grape that is thought to be a mutation of the Savagnin Rose … Continue reading