Join 1,616 other subscribers
- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
World of Wine News
- Global Sparkling Wine Market Report to 2028: Growing Food Tourism or Culinary Tourism Worldwide is Positively Influencing the Market
- Grgich Hills Estate Receives Regenerative Organic Certification, Taking Sustainable Wine Production to New Heights
- Sotheby's and Masseto to Offer First Ever Bottles Directly from the Masseto Caveau
- Carlton McCoy, Jr. and The Lawrence Family Announce the Appointment of Axel Heinz as CEO for Bordeaux's Château Lascombes
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 98,258 hits
Tag Archives: WSET Light Wines of the World
Chateau Maison Blanche, Médoc, Cru Bourgeois, France, 2009, 14% abv, C$29
There’s no two ways about it. Bordeaux is confusing. What does Cru Bourgeois mean? You’ve probably heard about the Premier through Cinquième Crus – the famous First through Fifth Growths. The Premier level includes renowned chateaux Lafite, Latour and Margaux, … Continue reading
Thornhaven Estates, Gewürztraminer, Summerland, Okanagan Valley, BC, Canada, 2012, 13.5% abv.
Did you know? Gewürztraminer shares the same genetic footprint as several other white grapes including Savagnin, Paien (Switzerland), Traminer (Germany) and Traminer Aromatico (Trentino-Alto Adige, Italy). It’s an aromatic grape that is thought to be a mutation of the Savagnin Rose … Continue reading