- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Top Wine Pros Share Their Picks of the Best Values $20 and Under
- GatoNegro Unveils New Campaign "It's All About Flavor" Highlighting Its Main Attribute - Flavor!
- Fine Wine & Good Spirits to Host Four Roses Senior Brand Ambassador at Philadelphia Premium Collection
- Napa's Last Bottle Wines Launches...FIRST BOTTLE
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 69,557 hits
Tag Archives: Victoria
I want to go to Australia. Like, right now. When I eventually do get there, there will be several wineries I will make a point of visiting – and this will be one of them. Located against the backdrop of … Continue reading
If we had opened this for a blind tasting, I would have failed miserably. Tasted double blind, we agreed we would have nailed this as Riesling with its intense lemon and petrol. Or possibly as an evolving Hunter Valley Sémillon with … Continue reading