- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Vivanco Family Wines Announces New Activation for Visitors, "The Vivanco Experience"
- International Association of Women Chefs & Restaurateurs (WCR) Announces 2019 International Women's Day Dinner
- Celebrate Hollywood's Biggest Night with eMeals Recipes & Award-Winning Wines
- Visit Temecula Valley Welcomes Visitors for Springfest Festivals & Events
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 71,891 hits
Tag Archives: Victoria
I want to go to Australia. Like, right now. When I eventually do get there, there will be several wineries I will make a point of visiting – and this will be one of them. Located against the backdrop of … Continue reading
If we had opened this for a blind tasting, I would have failed miserably. Tasted double blind, we agreed we would have nailed this as Riesling with its intense lemon and petrol. Or possibly as an evolving Hunter Valley Sémillon with … Continue reading