- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Boisset Collection's Commemorative D-Day Wine Lands at BevMo!
- Enjoy a Well-Earned Pension Mr. Robert Parker, Tastingbook is Happy to take the Mandate of the Next Generation Wine Guide!
- Wine, Food & Trains - The Rioja Railway Wine Experience Rode The High Line
- Rack & Riddle Announces Major Upgrade to Sparkling Wine Production Capabilities at its Healdsburg Facility
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 73,513 hits
Tag Archives: 2005
The Cupole Super Tuscan wines are usually made of Cabernet Franc, Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon which didn’t get into their top tier bottles. They are also regularly reviewed and rated by Antonio Galloni and Stephen Tanzer which speaks volumes about … Continue reading
Petite Syrah, Babylon, Tenbrink Vineyard, Scholium Project, California Red Wine, California, 15.7% abv, 2005
What do wine geeks love to do? Out geek each other by bringing obscure wines to taste when they visit. This particular one was hand delivered to Canada by a wine friend whom I met when taking the Court of … Continue reading
If we had opened this for a blind tasting, I would have failed miserably. Tasted double blind, we agreed we would have nailed this as Riesling with its intense lemon and petrol. Or possibly as an evolving Hunter Valley Sémillon with … Continue reading