- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Vivanco Family Wines Announces New Activation for Visitors, "The Vivanco Experience"
- International Association of Women Chefs & Restaurateurs (WCR) Announces 2019 International Women's Day Dinner
- Celebrate Hollywood's Biggest Night with eMeals Recipes & Award-Winning Wines
- Visit Temecula Valley Welcomes Visitors for Springfest Festivals & Events
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 71,891 hits
Tag Archives: 2002
I want to go to Australia. Like, right now. When I eventually do get there, there will be several wineries I will make a point of visiting – and this will be one of them. Located against the backdrop of … Continue reading
Here I sit in the Toronto Pearson International airport because I missed a flight to São Paolo. It’s St. Patrick’s day, but I’m not drinking green beer with the rest of the traveling masses. Instead, I’m thinking about friendship, how … Continue reading
Chateau Thieuley, Reserve Francis Courselle, Bordeaux Supérieur AC, Bordeaux, France, 2002, 13% abv, US$19
This Bordeaux Supérieur is a deep garnet with some bricking near the rim and aromas of blueberry and ripe plum with vanilla and baking spice. The palate is dry with well-integrated alcohol and the tannins are strained and become … Continue reading
Domaine Huet, Clos du Bourg, Moelleux, Première Trie, Vouvray AC, Loire, France, 2002, 12.5% abv, US$ 45 (half bottle)
Chenin Blanc is one of the most versatile grapes. This wine is a botrytised, sweet version from Domaine Huet located in Vouvray, Loire Valley, France. If you actually knew what these grapes look like when picked, you may not want to … Continue reading