- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Top Wine Pros Share Their Picks of the Best Values $20 and Under
- GatoNegro Unveils New Campaign "It's All About Flavor" Highlighting Its Main Attribute - Flavor!
- Fine Wine & Good Spirits to Host Four Roses Senior Brand Ambassador at Philadelphia Premium Collection
- Napa's Last Bottle Wines Launches...FIRST BOTTLE
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 69,557 hits
Tag Archives: 2002
I want to go to Australia. Like, right now. When I eventually do get there, there will be several wineries I will make a point of visiting – and this will be one of them. Located against the backdrop of … Continue reading
Here I sit in the Toronto Pearson International airport because I missed a flight to São Paolo. It’s St. Patrick’s day, but I’m not drinking green beer with the rest of the traveling masses. Instead, I’m thinking about friendship, how … Continue reading
Chateau Thieuley, Reserve Francis Courselle, Bordeaux Supérieur AC, Bordeaux, France, 2002, 13% abv, US$19
This Bordeaux Supérieur is a deep garnet with some bricking near the rim and aromas of blueberry and ripe plum with vanilla and baking spice. The palate is dry with well-integrated alcohol and the tannins are strained and become … Continue reading
Domaine Huet, Clos du Bourg, Moelleux, Première Trie, Vouvray AC, Loire, France, 2002, 12.5% abv, US$ 45 (half bottle)
Chenin Blanc is one of the most versatile grapes. This wine is a botrytised, sweet version from Domaine Huet located in Vouvray, Loire Valley, France. If you actually knew what these grapes look like when picked, you may not want to … Continue reading