Join 1,630 other followers
- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- WineCruzer is Having a Summer Celebration in Honor of Pinot Noir Day With 7% Off Its 8-Pack PRO and Select Wine Carriers
- To Celebrate 40 Years in Business, Wine Insiders Kicks Off $100,000 Globetrotting Wine Adventure
- American Idol Producers and TV Legends Nigel Lythgoe and Ken Warwick list Villa San Juliette Winery for $22 Million
- DRINKS and Shopify Partner to Power the Next Era of Ecommerce For Wineries
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 95,150 hits
Tag Archives: Laughing Stock Vineyards
Amphora Viognier-Rousanne, Laughing Stock Vineyards, Naramata Bench, Okanagan Valley, BC, 2014, 14.2% abv. C$24, 500 ml.
When my certified expert in Italian wine friend called me to share a bottle of a made-in-BC wine using amphorae from Chianti, there was no hesitation on my part. Medium gold with a fleshy peach overtone and deep legs, the grapes … Continue reading
There’s about 67 ha of white grape, Viognier planted throughout the Okanagan Valley. LFNG is located on the Naramata Bench, but the vineyard these grapes hail from is their Perfect Hedge Vineyard located to the south in Osoyoos and almost … Continue reading