- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Boisset Collection's Commemorative D-Day Wine Lands at BevMo!
- Enjoy a Well-Earned Pension Mr. Robert Parker, Tastingbook is Happy to take the Mandate of the Next Generation Wine Guide!
- Wine, Food & Trains - The Rioja Railway Wine Experience Rode The High Line
- Rack & Riddle Announces Major Upgrade to Sparkling Wine Production Capabilities at its Healdsburg Facility
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 73,513 hits
Tag Archives: Mazuelo
Montsant is a DO that literally occupies a circle of land surrounding the higher ranking DOQ of Priorat in northwest Spain, just west by a few hours of Barcelona. They’ve been growing grapes there since Roman times and the names … Continue reading
Here I sit in the Toronto Pearson International airport because I missed a flight to São Paolo. It’s St. Patrick’s day, but I’m not drinking green beer with the rest of the traveling masses. Instead, I’m thinking about friendship, how … Continue reading