- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Fetzer Vineyards Announces "Outstanding" New B Corp Score of 130, Further Elevating Legacy of Purpose-Driven Business Practices
- Global Wine Market Revenue Projected To Exceed $525 Billion Dollars By 2025
- 5 rooms, 70 parallel sessions, 155 speakers, and access to all content for a further two months: here's how wine2wine Business Forum 2021 celebrated the "new normal"
- BOXT Raises $9.35 Million To Expand Luxury Brand of Fine Wine Offerings
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 90,857 hits
Tag Archives: Brunello
I will admit to having experienced a small amount of panic when I opened this because of some extra alcoholic vapours and concerns about faults. But those literally blew over and off and although the cork was grainy and falling … Continue reading
Sangiovese is a black grape native to Central Italy and primarily Toscana whose name literally means ‘Blood of Jove’, the Italian name for Jupiter. It’s Italy’s most planted variety, is the only grape allowed in Brunello di Montalcino and is … Continue reading