Join 1,617 other subscribers
- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
World of Wine News
- More than just tastings: wine2digital's schedule of Vinitaly masterclasses is something worth lining up for
- Kendall-Jackson Winery Hosting 2nd Annual Kentucky Derby® Celebration with Friday Night Kick-Off Concert Starring GRAMMY Award Nominated, Multi-Platinum Country Music Star Jimmie Allen
- Festival Napa Valley Announces Carrie Underwood, Matteo Bocelli, Pablo Sáinz Villegas, Lucas Meachem, and Time for Three to Headline 2023 Summer Season, July 8-23
- Springtime blooms have arrived at Biltmore
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 98,219 hits
Tag Archives: Super Tuscan
Le Cupole, Tenuta del Trinoro,Toscana IGT, Italia, 2005, 14.5% abv.
The Cupole Super Tuscan wines are usually made of Cabernet Franc, Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon which didn’t get into their top tier bottles. They are also regularly reviewed and rated by Antonio Galloni and Stephen Tanzer which speaks volumes about … Continue reading
Posted in Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon / Blends, cesanese, Italy, Merlot, OTHER, Petit Verdot, RED, Uva di Troia Tagged 2005, cabernet franc, Cabernet Sauvignon, cesanese, italia, Le Cupole, merlot, Petit Verdot, red wine, Super Tuscan, Tenuta Trinoro, Toscana IGT, uva di troja Leave a comment
Il Fauno Di Arcanum, IGT, Toscana, Italia, 2008, 14% abv.
Oh happy day – a Supertuscan wine from the Castelnuovo Beradenga region of Chianti Classico that has been declassified to IGT status because it’s a blend of 62 Merlot, 23 Cab Sauvignon, 8 Cab Franc, 6 Sangiovese and 1% Petit … Continue reading