Join 1,616 other subscribers
- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
World of Wine News
- Global Fortified Wine Market Report 2022: Sector to Reach $20 Billion by 2028 at a CAGR of 7%
- Argea's Expansion Continues With Strategic Acquisition Of Cantina Zaccagnini
- C. Mondavi & Family Welcomes Peter Sheehan as Division Vice President East Division
- Wines Of Kings Founders Announce The bhn Collection- A Limited Edition Barolo, Parmigiano Reggiano, and Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 98,329 hits
Tag Archives: cesanese
Le Cupole, Tenuta del Trinoro,Toscana IGT, Italia, 2005, 14.5% abv.
The Cupole Super Tuscan wines are usually made of Cabernet Franc, Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon which didn’t get into their top tier bottles. They are also regularly reviewed and rated by Antonio Galloni and Stephen Tanzer which speaks volumes about … Continue reading
Posted in Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon / Blends, cesanese, Italy, Merlot, OTHER, Petit Verdot, RED, Uva di Troia Tagged 2005, cabernet franc, Cabernet Sauvignon, cesanese, italia, Le Cupole, merlot, Petit Verdot, red wine, Super Tuscan, Tenuta Trinoro, Toscana IGT, uva di troja Leave a comment