Join 1,617 other subscribers
- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
World of Wine News
- More than just tastings: wine2digital's schedule of Vinitaly masterclasses is something worth lining up for
- Kendall-Jackson Winery Hosting 2nd Annual Kentucky Derby® Celebration with Friday Night Kick-Off Concert Starring GRAMMY Award Nominated, Multi-Platinum Country Music Star Jimmie Allen
- Festival Napa Valley Announces Carrie Underwood, Matteo Bocelli, Pablo Sáinz Villegas, Lucas Meachem, and Time for Three to Headline 2023 Summer Season, July 8-23
- Springtime blooms have arrived at Biltmore
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 98,219 hits
Tag Archives: Chianti Classico
Sangiovese, Vigna Piuca, Azienda Agricola Castellinuzza e Piuca, Chianti Classico DOCG, Gran Selezione, Greve in Chianti, Toscana, Italia, 2017, 14% abv.
I liked colleagues Melanie and Giuseppe right away. I had booked a premier tasting at the Casa Chianti Classico in Radda to learn more about the structure of Chianti Classico. We connected quickly over a conversation about Canadian fish and … Continue reading
Posted in Italy, RED, Sangiovese Tagged Ananta, Casa Chianti Classico, Castellinuzza e Piuca, Chianti Classico, Gallo Nero, Gran Selezione, Greve in Chianti, italia, Italy, Radda in Chianti, red wine, Riserva, toscana, Tuscany, Vigna Piuca Leave a comment
Il Fauno Di Arcanum, IGT, Toscana, Italia, 2008, 14% abv.
Oh happy day – a Supertuscan wine from the Castelnuovo Beradenga region of Chianti Classico that has been declassified to IGT status because it’s a blend of 62 Merlot, 23 Cab Sauvignon, 8 Cab Franc, 6 Sangiovese and 1% Petit … Continue reading