Join 1,630 other subscribers
- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- 77% of Americans Say Gifted Experiences Are at the Top of Their List This Holiday Season, New GetYourGuide Survey Finds
- Taste the Best Wines from the 2022 Loire Valley Wines Buyers' Selection
- Slow Wine Announces its 2023 US Tour, Welcoming New Wineries from Italy and the United States
- Pernod Ricard Doubles Down on the Sustainable Future of American Whiskey with Kentucky Investment
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 96,954 hits
Tag Archives: Chianti Classico
Sangiovese, Vigna Piuca, Azienda Agricola Castellinuzza e Piuca, Chianti Classico DOCG, Gran Selezione, Greve in Chianti, Toscana, Italia, 2017, 14% abv.
I liked colleagues Melanie and Giuseppe right away. I had booked a premier tasting at the Casa Chianti Classico in Radda to learn more about the structure of Chianti Classico. We connected quickly over a conversation about Canadian fish and … Continue reading
Oh happy day – a Supertuscan wine from the Castelnuovo Beradenga region of Chianti Classico that has been declassified to IGT status because it’s a blend of 62 Merlot, 23 Cab Sauvignon, 8 Cab Franc, 6 Sangiovese and 1% Petit … Continue reading