Join 1,612 other subscribers
- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
World of Wine News
- CHAMPAGNE ARMAND DE BRIGNAC 'ACE OF SPADES' CELEBRATES BEYONCÉ'S RENAISSANCE WORLD TOUR WITH A SPECIAL EXPERIENCE
- Alcoholic Beverages Market size to grow by USD 440.18 billion from 2022 to 2027; Growth driven by increasing popularity of craft drinks - Technavio
- Enotourism Global Market Report 2023: Increasing Government Initiatives to Encourage Tourism Drives Growth
- The exceptional Château Haut-Brion Library curated by Domaine Clarence Dillon
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 98,908 hits
Tag Archives: Supertuscan
Il Fauno Di Arcanum, IGT, Toscana, Italia, 2008, 14% abv.
Oh happy day – a Supertuscan wine from the Castelnuovo Beradenga region of Chianti Classico that has been declassified to IGT status because it’s a blend of 62 Merlot, 23 Cab Sauvignon, 8 Cab Franc, 6 Sangiovese and 1% Petit … Continue reading