Join 1,617 other subscribers
- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
World of Wine News
- Spring Blooms and Summer Adventures in Asheville: Outdoor Festivals, Restaurant Openings and the Year of the Trail
- Chilean Wine Estate Viñedo Chadwick Announces the Release of Its Family's Private Vertical Library Edition: 2009, 2010 & 2011
- Tampa Bay's Blueberry Season Kicks-off with the Annual Keel Farms Blueberry Festival
- $85 Billion Glass Packaging Global Market to 2028: Players Include Gerresheimer, Vetropack Holding, Bormioli Rocco, Vidrala, Saint Gobain and Koa Glass
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 98,242 hits
Tag Archives: Le Cupole
Le Cupole, Tenuta del Trinoro,Toscana IGT, Italia, 2005, 14.5% abv.
The Cupole Super Tuscan wines are usually made of Cabernet Franc, Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon which didn’t get into their top tier bottles. They are also regularly reviewed and rated by Antonio Galloni and Stephen Tanzer which speaks volumes about … Continue reading
Posted in Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon / Blends, cesanese, Italy, Merlot, OTHER, Petit Verdot, RED, Uva di Troia Tagged 2005, cabernet franc, Cabernet Sauvignon, cesanese, italia, Le Cupole, merlot, Petit Verdot, red wine, Super Tuscan, Tenuta Trinoro, Toscana IGT, uva di troja Leave a comment