Join 1,612 other subscribers
- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
World of Wine News
- CHAMPAGNE ARMAND DE BRIGNAC 'ACE OF SPADES' CELEBRATES BEYONCÉ'S RENAISSANCE WORLD TOUR WITH A SPECIAL EXPERIENCE
- Alcoholic Beverages Market size to grow by USD 440.18 billion from 2022 to 2027; Growth driven by increasing popularity of craft drinks - Technavio
- Enotourism Global Market Report 2023: Increasing Government Initiatives to Encourage Tourism Drives Growth
- The exceptional Château Haut-Brion Library curated by Domaine Clarence Dillon
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 98,908 hits
Tag Archives: marco piacentino
Socrè, Barbaresco, Dolcetto d’Alba DOC, Cuneo, Italia, 2010, 12.5% abv.
This wine comes straight from Piemonte in the northwestern corner of Italy from a vineyard tended to by former architect Marco Piacentino and his family. The vineyard lies directly across the road from Angelo Gaja’s famous Sori Tilden vines. Piacentino’s side of the … Continue reading
Posted in Italy, Nebbiolo, OTHER, RED Tagged 2010, barbaresco, Cuneo, Dolcetto d'Alba DOC, italia, Italy, marco piacentino, Piedmont, Piemonte, red wine, Socre Leave a comment