Join 1,617 other subscribers
- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
World of Wine News
- More than just tastings: wine2digital's schedule of Vinitaly masterclasses is something worth lining up for
- Kendall-Jackson Winery Hosting 2nd Annual Kentucky Derby® Celebration with Friday Night Kick-Off Concert Starring GRAMMY Award Nominated, Multi-Platinum Country Music Star Jimmie Allen
- Festival Napa Valley Announces Carrie Underwood, Matteo Bocelli, Pablo Sáinz Villegas, Lucas Meachem, and Time for Three to Headline 2023 Summer Season, July 8-23
- Springtime blooms have arrived at Biltmore
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 98,219 hits
Tag Archives: 14.5% abv.
Chardonnay, Sea Smoke Estate Vineyard, Sta Rita Hills, California, 14.5% abv, 2013, C$100
Ever since the first time I watched the movie Sideways, I have wanted to try a bottle of Sea Smoke. Their Botella Pinot Noir (vintage unknown) was featured at the seriously over served double date dinner for Myles, Jack, Stephanie … Continue reading
Posted in OTHER Tagged 14.5% abv., 2013, california, chardonnay, Sea smoke, Sea Smoke Estate Vineyard, Sta Rita Hills, white wine 2 Comments
Beni di Batasiolo, Barolo DOCG, La Morra, Piemonte, Italia, 2011, 14.5% abv.
This winery, owned by the Dogliani family for the past five generations, has vineyards in four regions of Piemonte – La Morra, Barolo, Monforte d’Alba and Serralunga d’Alba. The Batasiolo vineyard where the Nebbiolo grapes for this wine are from is … Continue reading
Posted in Italy, Nebbiolo, RED Tagged 14.5% abv., 2011, Barolo DOCG, Beni di Batasiolo, italia, Italy, La morra, nebbiolo, Piemonte, red wine Leave a comment
Le Clos des Grillons, Les Terres Blanches, Côtes du Rhône AC, France, 2012, 14.5% abv.
This wine is produced by vigneron Nicholas Renaud who came to winemaking from teaching in 2008. He works from 18 ha of 70-80 year old vines, 80% of which he rents. The soil of the Les Terres Blanches vineyard is … Continue reading
Posted in Carignan, France, Grenache / Garnacha, RED Tagged 14.5% abv., 2012, carignan, Côtes du Rhône AC, france, grenache, Le Clos des Grillons, Les Terres Blanches, red wine Leave a comment