- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- GLS - A Leading Western U.S. Wine Delivery Provider - to Exhibit at the Unified Wine & Grape Symposium
- Lymphoma Research Foundation to Host Annual Wine Tasting Fundraising Event at La Gorce Country Club in Miami Beach, Florida
- Wine Market to See Strong Investment Opportunity | Top Companies Like Accolade Wines, The Wine Group, Davide Campari-Milano S.p.A.& J. Gallo Winery, Constellation Brands, Inc.
- Ardagh Group introduces new sophisticated glass wine bottle designs
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 78,034 hits
Tag Archives: 14.5% abv.
Ever since the first time I watched the movie Sideways, I have wanted to try a bottle of Sea Smoke. Their Botella Pinot Noir (vintage unknown) was featured at the seriously over served double date dinner for Myles, Jack, Stephanie … Continue reading
This winery, owned by the Dogliani family for the past five generations, has vineyards in four regions of Piemonte – La Morra, Barolo, Monforte d’Alba and Serralunga d’Alba. The Batasiolo vineyard where the Nebbiolo grapes for this wine are from is … Continue reading
This wine is produced by vigneron Nicholas Renaud who came to winemaking from teaching in 2008. He works from 18 ha of 70-80 year old vines, 80% of which he rents. The soil of the Les Terres Blanches vineyard is … Continue reading