- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Old York Cellars and Darryl "DMC" McDaniels Present the Darryl Mack Cellars Wine Collection
- Moët Hennessy invites ten artists, recent graduates of the Beaux-Arts de Paris, to its new Paris headquarters
- Roth Estate Announces the Return of Halloween "SPOOK-TACULAR" on October 30th
- Fetzer® Wine Flips Thanksgiving Script, Creates New #Friendsgiving Traditions
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 90,791 hits
Tag Archives: 14.5% abv.
Ever since the first time I watched the movie Sideways, I have wanted to try a bottle of Sea Smoke. Their Botella Pinot Noir (vintage unknown) was featured at the seriously over served double date dinner for Myles, Jack, Stephanie … Continue reading
This winery, owned by the Dogliani family for the past five generations, has vineyards in four regions of Piemonte – La Morra, Barolo, Monforte d’Alba and Serralunga d’Alba. The Batasiolo vineyard where the Nebbiolo grapes for this wine are from is … Continue reading
This wine is produced by vigneron Nicholas Renaud who came to winemaking from teaching in 2008. He works from 18 ha of 70-80 year old vines, 80% of which he rents. The soil of the Les Terres Blanches vineyard is … Continue reading