- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Fine Wine and Friendly Competition at Third Annual Carneros Wine Alliance Cornhole Tournament & Wine Tasting, August 10th at Etude Wines
- The Search for the Brightest Minds in the Wine World: wine2wine Issues a 'Call for Speakers' for its 2019 Forum
- Achaval Ferrer Acquires Melipal Winery
- Government of Canada invests in long-term growth of wine and grape industry
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 74,034 hits
Tag Archives: 14.5% abv.
This winery, owned by the Dogliani family for the past five generations, has vineyards in four regions of Piemonte – La Morra, Barolo, Monforte d’Alba and Serralunga d’Alba. The Batasiolo vineyard where the Nebbiolo grapes for this wine are from is … Continue reading
This wine is produced by vigneron Nicholas Renaud who came to winemaking from teaching in 2008. He works from 18 ha of 70-80 year old vines, 80% of which he rents. The soil of the Les Terres Blanches vineyard is … Continue reading