- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- European High-Quality Wine to Conquer the World: the Native Grape Odyssey Program Launched at Vinitaly 2019
- "Rosé All May" and Art in Nature Experiences Await Auberge du Soleil Guests this Spring
- "Ne' Lieti Calici" of 103 Italian Wines selected by Wine Spectator -- OperaWine Celebrates Another Successful Edition
- Condé Nast Names Pascale Bernasse Top Travel Specialist For France
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 72,926 hits
Tag Archives: 14.5% abv.
This winery, owned by the Dogliani family for the past five generations, has vineyards in four regions of Piemonte – La Morra, Barolo, Monforte d’Alba and Serralunga d’Alba. The Batasiolo vineyard where the Nebbiolo grapes for this wine are from is … Continue reading
This wine is produced by vigneron Nicholas Renaud who came to winemaking from teaching in 2008. He works from 18 ha of 70-80 year old vines, 80% of which he rents. The soil of the Les Terres Blanches vineyard is … Continue reading