Join 1,632 other followers
- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Zamora Company USA Introduces Licor 43 Chocolate in the U.S.
- QUINTESSENTIAL STRENGTHENS ITS COMMUNICATIONS LEADERSHIP
- Sustainability Leader Shannon Family of Wines Welcomes Visitors to Lake County with Approachable Prices
- 22nd Annual Sutter Home for Hope Campaign to Drive $60,000 Donation to National Breast Cancer Foundation
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 96,191 hits
Tag Archives: barbaresco
From one of the truly bona fide, historic and traditional Barolo houses comes a 2008 Barbaresco. The Oddero family has been in La Morra since before the 1700s, and the seventh generation of family members is still in charge of … Continue reading
This wine comes straight from Piemonte in the northwestern corner of Italy from a vineyard tended to by former architect Marco Piacentino and his family. The vineyard lies directly across the road from Angelo Gaja’s famous Sori Tilden vines. Piacentino’s side of the … Continue reading
This Barbaresco is 100% Nebbiolo and comes from a (still) family-owned Piedmonte winery established in 1913. The Rabaja vineyard is close to the central village of Barbaresco and the famous River Tanaro runs below the property and moderates the vineyard’s climate. Today … Continue reading
San Cristoforo, Azienda Agricola Pietro Rinaldi, Barbaresco DOCG, Alba, Piemonte, Italy, 2007, 14%, C$60
I caught this one at the height of its perfection. Not being a frequent consumer of Italian wine, I have to admit I need to study just a little (ok, maybe a lot) before I go to buy anything. Can … Continue reading