- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- GatoNegro Unveils New Campaign "It's All About Flavor" Highlighting Its Main Attribute - Flavor!
- Fine Wine & Good Spirits to Host Four Roses Senior Brand Ambassador at Philadelphia Premium Collection
- Napa's Last Bottle Wines Launches...FIRST BOTTLE
- Wine Spectator Learning Center Recognized by Sichel Family Foundation
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 69,557 hits
Tag Archives: barbaresco
This wine comes straight from Piemonte in the northwestern corner of Italy from a vineyard tended to by former architect Marco Piacentino and his family. The vineyard lies directly across the road from Angelo Gaja’s famous Sori Tilden vines. Piacentino’s side of the … Continue reading
This Barbaresco is 100% Nebbiolo and comes from a (still) family-owned Piedmonte winery established in 1913. The Rabaja vineyard is close to the central village of Barbaresco and the famous River Tanaro runs below the property and moderates the vineyard’s climate. Today … Continue reading
San Cristoforo, Azienda Agricola Pietro Rinaldi, Barbaresco DOCG, Alba, Piemonte, Italy, 2007, 14%, C$60
I caught this one at the height of its perfection. Not being a frequent consumer of Italian wine, I have to admit I need to study just a little (ok, maybe a lot) before I go to buy anything. Can … Continue reading