- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- NewAir Launches the Ultimate Beverage Cooler for Entertaining
- Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board Celebrates Grand Opening of Fine Wine & Good Spirits Premium Collection in Whitehall
- Trade Commission of Spain Announces Spain's Great Match 2018 Seminars
- FOOD & WINE Collaborates With Blackberry Farm Brewery To Create Limited Edition 40th Anniversary Beer, "Ampersand Saison"
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 69,058 hits
Tag Archives: Golden Mile Bench
CC Jentsch is a small, family-owned BC winery located on the Golden Mile Bench in Oliver. Amber Pratt is Chris and Betty Jentsch’s winemaker. The family has farmed in the region since 1929. I first learned of their wines when … Continue reading
It’s a beautiful, sunny, June afternoon and Canada’s women’s soccer team is getting ready to play in nearby BC Place stadium. What better time than to enjoy a rosé that has been sitting in the wine fridge, just waiting for … Continue reading
Old Vine Zinfandel, Bonanza, Rustico Farm & Cellars, Golden Mile Bench, Okanagan Valley, BC, 2009, 14.3% abv, $30
Rustico is a ‘western themed’ winery and slightly kitschy. Isabella’s Poke? Threesome? If you have to rely on the kitsch to sell your wine… I will say it’s interesting that they grow Zinfandel as there are so few places growing it … Continue reading