- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Fetzer Vineyards Announces "Outstanding" New B Corp Score of 130, Further Elevating Legacy of Purpose-Driven Business Practices
- Global Wine Market Revenue Projected To Exceed $525 Billion Dollars By 2025
- 5 rooms, 70 parallel sessions, 155 speakers, and access to all content for a further two months: here's how wine2wine Business Forum 2021 celebrated the "new normal"
- BOXT Raises $9.35 Million To Expand Luxury Brand of Fine Wine Offerings
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 90,872 hits
Tag Archives: wine bloggers conference
By the time the long weekend spent at the 2018 Wine Media Conference (WMC) was over, I estimate I had tasted well north of 100 wines. This is why we spit. While most of these wines were from Washington State … Continue reading
In summer 2015, I’d planned a visit to New York’s famed Finger Lakes AVA which I couldn’t follow through on. However, I was able to snag this bottle via my favourite online wine sales company later that year. Do they … Continue reading