- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Boisset Collection's Commemorative D-Day Wine Lands at BevMo!
- Enjoy a Well-Earned Pension Mr. Robert Parker, Tastingbook is Happy to take the Mandate of the Next Generation Wine Guide!
- Wine, Food & Trains - The Rioja Railway Wine Experience Rode The High Line
- Rack & Riddle Announces Major Upgrade to Sparkling Wine Production Capabilities at its Healdsburg Facility
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 73,513 hits
Tag Archives: allen schoup
Sequel, Syrah, Long Shadows Vintner’s Collection, Columbia Valley, Walla Walla, Washington, 2011, 14.8% abv, US$50
We were spending a day at the tasting rooms of Woodinville, north of Seattle in Washington state when we popped into the Long Shadows storefront. If you haven’t heard about this concept, I guarantee it will intrigue you. Since 2000, former … Continue reading