Join 1,617 other subscribers
- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
World of Wine News
- Spring Blooms and Summer Adventures in Asheville: Outdoor Festivals, Restaurant Openings and the Year of the Trail
- Chilean Wine Estate Viñedo Chadwick Announces the Release of Its Family's Private Vertical Library Edition: 2009, 2010 & 2011
- Tampa Bay's Blueberry Season Kicks-off with the Annual Keel Farms Blueberry Festival
- $85 Billion Glass Packaging Global Market to 2028: Players Include Gerresheimer, Vetropack Holding, Bormioli Rocco, Vidrala, Saint Gobain and Koa Glass
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 98,242 hits
Tag Archives: Prosecco DOC
Emotivo, Prosecco DOC, Veneto, Italia, 11% abv.
When it burst onto the international scene post WW2, Prosecco was called the ‘poor man’s champagne’. There’s nothing poor about this Prosecco. Produced from Glera grapes, the Emotivo is clear and bright, pale lemon with a delicate and long lasting … Continue reading
Posted in Glera, Italy, Prosecco, Sparkling Wine, WHITE Tagged Emotivo, italia, Italy, Prosecco DOC, sparkling wine, veneto Leave a comment