- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- GatoNegro Unveils New Campaign "It's All About Flavor" Highlighting Its Main Attribute - Flavor!
- Fine Wine & Good Spirits to Host Four Roses Senior Brand Ambassador at Philadelphia Premium Collection
- Napa's Last Bottle Wines Launches...FIRST BOTTLE
- Wine Spectator Learning Center Recognized by Sichel Family Foundation
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 69,556 hits
Tag Archives: Henschke
Here is an Aussie Shiraz (60%), with Grenache, Mataro (also known as Mourvèdre), and a splash of Viognier blended in. It was made at Henschke in honour of Henry Evans who planted the first vineyard there in 1853. I can’t … Continue reading