- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Boisset Collection's Commemorative D-Day Wine Lands at BevMo!
- Enjoy a Well-Earned Pension Mr. Robert Parker, Tastingbook is Happy to take the Mandate of the Next Generation Wine Guide!
- Wine, Food & Trains - The Rioja Railway Wine Experience Rode The High Line
- Rack & Riddle Announces Major Upgrade to Sparkling Wine Production Capabilities at its Healdsburg Facility
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 73,513 hits
Tag Archives: Barossa
Here is an Aussie Shiraz (60%), with Grenache, Mataro (also known as Mourvèdre), and a splash of Viognier blended in. It was made at Henschke in honour of Henry Evans who planted the first vineyard there in 1853. I can’t … Continue reading
Any excuse – yes, give me one and I’ll open up a GSM. In this case, I can blame having to open that lovely blend of Grenache, Syrah and Mourvedre on my 17 year old’s birthday dinner. I noticed on … Continue reading