- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Balsamic Vinegar of Modena To Be Showcased At Upcoming Events Across The U.S.
- CRŪ Winery Opens New Tasting Room in Santa Lucia Highlands
- Oak Knoll Winery and Handcrafted Wine & Spirits Announce Multi-State Distribution Partnership
- Kiva Sales & Service (KSS) Appoints Former Southern Glazer's Wine & Spirits Executive Brooks Jorgensen As President
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 89,789 hits
Tag Archives: momtazi vineyard
Pinot Gris, Arsheen, Momtazi Vineyard, Maysara, McMinnville AVA, Willamette Valley, Oregon, 2015, 12.5% abv, US$16
I confess that even I get a little overwhelmed by the sheer volume of choice offered at some wine stores. And I often shake my head when trying to figure out how they’ve decided to organize the styles, grapes, quality … Continue reading
Small and family-owned? Check. Belief in the importance of terroir? Check. Biodynamic certified? Check. Humble, friendly and welcoming? Check, check, check. When we visited this winery in 2013 because we found it mentioned in a Jancis Robinson footnote, Hanna Momtazi and … Continue reading