- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- NewAir Launches the Ultimate Beverage Cooler for Entertaining
- Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board Celebrates Grand Opening of Fine Wine & Good Spirits Premium Collection in Whitehall
- Trade Commission of Spain Announces Spain's Great Match 2018 Seminars
- FOOD & WINE Collaborates With Blackberry Farm Brewery To Create Limited Edition 40th Anniversary Beer, "Ampersand Saison"
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 69,058 hits
Tag Archives: momtazi vineyard
Pinot Gris, Arsheen, Momtazi Vineyard, Maysara, McMinnville AVA, Willamette Valley, Oregon, 2015, 12.5% abv, US$16
I confess that even I get a little overwhelmed by the sheer volume of choice offered at some wine stores. And I often shake my head when trying to figure out how they’ve decided to organize the styles, grapes, quality … Continue reading
Small and family-owned? Check. Belief in the importance of terroir? Check. Biodynamic certified? Check. Humble, friendly and welcoming? Check, check, check. When we visited this winery in 2013 because we found it mentioned in a Jancis Robinson footnote, Hanna Momtazi and … Continue reading