- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Maison Perrier-Jouët and Chef Sophia Roe Enchant Miami Art Week with an Extraordinary Plant-Based Culinary Experience, "1 With Nature"
- Evaluate and Track Wine Companies | View Company Insights for 1,000+ Wine Producers and Suppliers | BizVibe
- Ever heard of the red grape Trepat? Get to know Conca de Barberà through the "European quality Wines: taste the difference" project
- Go Flat Out This Holiday with Festive Tips from Flat Top Hills
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 91,447 hits
Tag Archives: 1er cru aux vergelesses
Pinot Noir, Savigny-les-Beaune 1er Cru Aux Vergelesses, Simon Bizes et Fils, Côte-d’Or, Bourgogne, France, 2010, 13.5% abv. US$95
Simon Bizes et Fils is a fifth generation Burgundian winery in Savigny-les-Beaunes south of Dijon. The Pinot Noir grapes for this 2010 bottle come from vineyards planted in 1939, 1949 and 1954. On the eyes, it’s a translucent garnet with … Continue reading