- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Are you aware of the trends, drivers, and challenges for the Cooking Wine Market?
- Vintage Wine Estates joins industry and key stakeholders as founding member of the Sustainable Wine Roundtable
- Vinitaly International Academy USA announces three new Italian Wine Ambassadors in the USA
- Historic French Wine Producer, Maison Lorgeril, Now Imported Under Albert Bichot USA Portfolio
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 90,391 hits
Tag Archives: Courtenay
With its pretty, pale gold colour and layered aromas of sea salt and honeyed herbs, the flavours of this Vermouth are complex and show honeycomb, rosemary, medicinal grass, and spicy cinnamon stick. Have I got your attention? What is this … Continue reading
Ortega, Vintner’s Reserve, Beaufort Vineyard & Estate Winery, Courtenay, Vancouver Island, BC, 12.3% abv., 2019
A winery in Vancouver Island’s Comox Valley just northeast of Courtenay you say?! Really!? Why, yes! I was truly delighted to show up for a tasting with the exceptionally knowledgeable Katie Phelan and realize this boutique-sized winery works with its … Continue reading
I love Gin. Gin, gin, gin. Gin is fun. It’s tasty. Generally, gin makes me giddy and yes, glad. This one is no exception to the rule I tend to follow for handcrafted, artisan spirits. Made from 100% BC honey … Continue reading
Look, I’ll be honest with you. Most vodka is not worth writing about. It’s the easiest spirit to make, most of it’s remarkably neutral, and the cost paid by the consumer lies mainly in the expensive marketing associated with the … Continue reading
It’s that time of year again when everyone pleads, “Help! What kind of wine do I buy to go with my turkey/ham/duck/hot dog?” There are a million or so of these articles circulating on line, but if you’re truly stuck, … Continue reading