- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
Winellama's InstagramPaired this phenomenal #Chardonnay with lemon chicken saltimbocca and handmade pasta with pesto and it was sheer perfection. The sea salt, lemon zest, apricot, white flower and toasty oak profile was outstanding with the salty, creamy chicken and herbed pasta. #seasmoke #whitewine #staritahills #california
- Celebrating A Fruitful Harvest With A 2019 Nouveau Wine Release
- Life is Good and 90+ Cellars Toast to Life's Simple Pleasures with the Launch of Seasonal Limited-Edition Wine Collection
- From S'chug, Muhammara And Nutritional Yeast To Whisky Highballs And Pét-Nat Wines, Kimpton Identifies Trends To Watch In 2020
- ESCAPE THE ORDINARY: Interactive Japanese Sake Pop-Up To Launch at Iconic Seafood Restaurant in Los Angeles
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 76,409 hits
Tag Archives: Guiborat Fils
Chardonnay, Pur Prisme, Guiborat Fils, Grand Cru, RM, Cramant, Champagne AC, France, 12.5% abv. US$45
This Champagne was created by Richard Fouquet, a 5th generation vigneron and récoltant manipulant (someone who grows his own grapes, makes his own wine and markets them under his own name) in Cramant. We visited Richard and his wife Karine … Continue reading
Guiborat Fils, Blanc de Blancs, Extra Brut, Grand Cru, Cramant AC, Champagne, France, 2005, 12% abv.
Owned by Richard and Karine Fouquet, this Guiborat Fils Grand Cru vintage champagne is produced from Chardonnay grapes in the quaint French village of Cramant. Richard is the 5th generation of his family to be making champagne and he farms 8 ha … Continue reading
On a recent trip to Cramant in Champagne, we met with Richard and Karine Fouquet, proud growers and winemakers of Guiborat Fils. Owners of 2.5 ha of chardonnay vines in the Côtes des Blancs lying south of Epernay, this is a … Continue reading