- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Caymus Vineyards Files Federal Lawsuit Against Governor Newsom Alleging Discriminatory Treatment of Napa County Wineries in Reopening Plan
- Ardagh Group supplies American-made wine bottles to Wollersheim Winery
- Acker Launches Charity Auction For The United Sommeliers Foundation; Over $350,000 In Fine And Rare Wine Available
- UM Named Agency of Record for E. & J. Gallo Winery
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 80,619 hits
Tag Archives: Guiborat Fils
Chardonnay, Pur Prisme, Guiborat Fils, Grand Cru, RM, Cramant, Champagne AC, France, 12.5% abv. US$45
This Champagne was created by Richard Fouquet, a 5th generation vigneron and récoltant manipulant (someone who grows his own grapes, makes his own wine and markets them under his own name) in Cramant. We visited Richard and his wife Karine … Continue reading
Guiborat Fils, Blanc de Blancs, Extra Brut, Grand Cru, Cramant AC, Champagne, France, 2005, 12% abv.
Owned by Richard and Karine Fouquet, this Guiborat Fils Grand Cru vintage champagne is produced from Chardonnay grapes in the quaint French village of Cramant. Richard is the 5th generation of his family to be making champagne and he farms 8 ha … Continue reading
On a recent trip to Cramant in Champagne, we met with Richard and Karine Fouquet, proud growers and winemakers of Guiborat Fils. Owners of 2.5 ha of chardonnay vines in the Côtes des Blancs lying south of Epernay, this is a … Continue reading