- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Temecula Valley Wine Country Mourns the Death of Joe Hart, Legendary Pioneer of Southern California Wine Country
- Ambrosus Ecosystem Partners With The Swiss Wine Association To Leverage A Blockchain-Powered Digital Platform For The Multimillion Dollar Swiss Wine Industry Under the Swiss Wine - Vision 2030 Project
- Hot off the press: "5StarWines - the Book" The journey for the selected wines begins here
- Visit Temecula Valley Announces Temecula Chilled Holiday Fun Through the Month of December in Southern California Wine Country
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 91,345 hits
Tag Archives: 14.2% abv. C$24
Amphora Viognier-Rousanne, Laughing Stock Vineyards, Naramata Bench, Okanagan Valley, BC, 2014, 14.2% abv. C$24, 500 ml.
When my certified expert in Italian wine friend called me to share a bottle of a made-in-BC wine using amphorae from Chianti, there was no hesitation on my part. Medium gold with a fleshy peach overtone and deep legs, the grapes … Continue reading