- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Top Wine Pros Share Their Picks of the Best Values $20 and Under
- GatoNegro Unveils New Campaign "It's All About Flavor" Highlighting Its Main Attribute - Flavor!
- Fine Wine & Good Spirits to Host Four Roses Senior Brand Ambassador at Philadelphia Premium Collection
- Napa's Last Bottle Wines Launches...FIRST BOTTLE
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 69,557 hits
Tag Archives: Zweigelt
Zwei what? Zweigelt – a cross between St. Laurent and Blaufrankisch (aka Lemberger) created in 1922 in Austria. In this case it’s being grown in the Okanagan at several estates. This version is an estate grown, 100% Zweigelt, fermented in … Continue reading
Brio, Glenterra Vineyards, Cobble Hill, Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada, 2014, 13% abv. C$25
Kudos. Serious kudos. You’ve got to give Glenterra credit. Dry farming grapes in Cobble Hill on Vancouver Island in a sustainable manner is no easy feat and can’t be for the faint of heart. They’re located in a tiny micro-climate, … Continue reading