- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- GatoNegro Unveils New Campaign "It's All About Flavor" Highlighting Its Main Attribute - Flavor!
- Fine Wine & Good Spirits to Host Four Roses Senior Brand Ambassador at Philadelphia Premium Collection
- Napa's Last Bottle Wines Launches...FIRST BOTTLE
- Wine Spectator Learning Center Recognized by Sichel Family Foundation
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 69,556 hits
Category Archives: Samtrot
Brio, Glenterra Vineyards, Cobble Hill, Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada, 2014, 13% abv. C$25
Kudos. Serious kudos. You’ve got to give Glenterra credit. Dry farming grapes in Cobble Hill on Vancouver Island in a sustainable manner is no easy feat and can’t be for the faint of heart. They’re located in a tiny micro-climate, … Continue reading