Join 1,617 other subscribers
- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
World of Wine News
- Spring Blooms and Summer Adventures in Asheville: Outdoor Festivals, Restaurant Openings and the Year of the Trail
- Chilean Wine Estate Viñedo Chadwick Announces the Release of Its Family's Private Vertical Library Edition: 2009, 2010 & 2011
- Tampa Bay's Blueberry Season Kicks-off with the Annual Keel Farms Blueberry Festival
- $85 Billion Glass Packaging Global Market to 2028: Players Include Gerresheimer, Vetropack Holding, Bormioli Rocco, Vidrala, Saint Gobain and Koa Glass
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 98,242 hits
Tag Archives: Gimblett Gravels
Craggy Range Single Vineyard, Te Kahu, Hawkes Bay, Gimblett Gravels, New Zealand, 2010, 13.5% abv.
Gimblett Gravels – try saying that 10 times over after a few glasses of wine. The area is renowned for its Bordeaux blends. Located in Hawkes Bay on the eastern side of New Zealand’s North Island, Gimblett Gravels is a … Continue reading