Join 1,630 other subscribers
- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- 77% of Americans Say Gifted Experiences Are at the Top of Their List This Holiday Season, New GetYourGuide Survey Finds
- Taste the Best Wines from the 2022 Loire Valley Wines Buyers' Selection
- Slow Wine Announces its 2023 US Tour, Welcoming New Wineries from Italy and the United States
- Pernod Ricard Doubles Down on the Sustainable Future of American Whiskey with Kentucky Investment
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 96,954 hits
Tag Archives: Iron Horse Ranch and Vineyards
Iron Horse Ranch and Vineyards, Winter’s Cuvée, Sebastopol, Green Valley of Russian River Valley, Sonoma County, California, 2008, 13.5% abv.
We visited this winery in the beautiful Russian River Valley and its 65 ha of Chardonnay and Pinot Noir vines in 2013. While there, we purchased two bottles – both for children’s high school graduation celebrations. When the second one … Continue reading