Join 1,630 other followers
- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- A Touchdown for Football Fans, Keel and Curley Winery Commences Bottling of its Special Bucs Sangrias
- WineCruzer is Having a Summer Celebration in Honor of Pinot Noir Day With 7% Off Its 8-Pack PRO and Select Wine Carriers
- To Celebrate 40 Years in Business, Wine Insiders Kicks Off $100,000 Globetrotting Wine Adventure
- American Idol Producers and TV Legends Nigel Lythgoe and Ken Warwick list Villa San Juliette Winery for $22 Million
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 95,150 hits
Tag Archives: Le Clos Jordanne
Pinot Noir, Le Clos Jordanne, Le Grand Clos, Twenty Mile Bench VQA, Niagara Peninsula, Ontario, 2011, 13.5% abv.
When in Ottawa, I walked into the Constellation speciality store and purchased this. Perhaps I should have known better, but hope springs eternal. I thought, “Going to their upper end product may make a difference!” It didn’t. Made with Pinot … Continue reading